Google Pay Loan 2023
Google Pay Loan 2023: If you use Google Pay to send and receive money, then you should know that a personal loan can also be taken from Google Pay sitting at home and there is no need for many documents to take this loan. You can take loan up to Rs 1 lakh through Google Pay. So complete information will be shared with you in this article.
How much loan is available from Google Pay?
If you take a loan through Google Pay, you can get a loan of Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 lakh, but there are some conditions for this.
What are the conditions for taking loan from Google Pay?
There are some important conditions which need to be fulfilled to take loan from Google Pay.
- To take loan on Google Pay, it is necessary to have A/C on Google Pay.
- The age limit of the applicant should be 21 years.
- Applicant must be an Indian.
- The applicant’s A/C should be in this bank.
- The applicant must have Saving/Current A/C.
- The applicant must have an Android mobile.
Documents required to take loan from Google Pay
- PAN CARD
- AADHAR CARD
- MOBILE NUMBER
- 3 महीने का बैंक का स्टेटमेंट
- आवेदक का फोटो
- मूल निवास का प्रमाण पत्र
What is the time period for repaying the loan of Google Pay?
If you take a loan under the new loan scheme of Google Pay, then the loan is being given for minimum 1 year and maximum 3 years.
How to apply for Google Pay Loan?
- Google Pay App Install
- Fill the loan amount
- upload documents
- After that you submit